Friday 9 February 2007

Number 40, Now which one shall I choose!

I make apologies for the number of snow pictures I am about to show you! I hope you don't mind! I would like to use you as my 'Christmas Card Photo Choosing Panel'! I personally don't think any of them make the grade (then we are, our own, biggest critic!)so I shall bow to your superior knowledge!! There are a couple of snow photos on my main blog in yesterdays post if you have time to pop over. Thank you for helping!! Oh and by the way I won't be offended if you don't like any!!!!!!!!

Here goes...............

Number 1



Number 2



Number 3



Number 4



Thank you very much!

11 comments:

tony.unwin said...

tricky for me its a choice between no.1 and no.2... I think I'll go with no.2...

all are good pics, a cover of snow makes for some great photos as it transforms the everyday in to something wonderful

:o)
T

mrsnesbitt said...

I like them all and think they would all make good cards for Christmas 2007!

Dxx

Scarecrow said...

I like them all too but if I have to pick one it's number 1. :)

Memories Catcher said...

Beautiful photos!I like them all too but if I have to pick one it´s number 4.

Anonymous said...

They are all great libby, i would pick no 2 and also the first pic the one with the gate thats on your blog!!!

talj said...

Great collection of images!! I think I prefer number 1 the most but they are all nice! :o)

Sheila said...

I like number two Libby. It has a quality of light that makes it a little warmer than the others, but still a lovely winter photo.Thank you for the good wishes...xx

photowannabe said...

I really like the thistles for a card but I see some humor in the one with the two bent logs. It looks like someones bent knees sitting in the snow. I know, really weird..can't help it. heehee

RUTH said...

My comment was going to be what photowannabe said........really looks like someone hot caught in the snow. All fabulous photos.

Libbys Blog said...

Thank you all very much, it appears to be a tie between 1 & 2. I must admit I do love the thistles on this blog and my main blog.

Petunia's Gardener said...

I think you'll need to do an assortment of cards using different photos. I do find some end up print better than others so that might help. I do like the thistles. I also liked the last one on the main blog - fence & lane. I like the gate one too. See - just do an assortment!