Wednesday 3 January 2007

Number 3



The problem is, how do you decide which photo to use???? I've taken a couple for here and considering I've never really taken photos except for my blog or family holidays, I'm quite pleased!
Hubby came with me and gave me a speed lesson on framing the picture. Now what is wrong with this one?
Well I like this tree and it will become a star of my photo blog because I intend to come back and visit reguarly so we can see the changing seasons!!
Apparently I need to move the camera slightly to the left to lose the telegraph pole!!!!!! Well what do you expect for a third picture??? Perfection!!!!!!!

12 comments:

RUTH said...

I do love naked trees; so stately and full of promise. I reckon having the telegraph pole in the photo helps give some idea of the size of the tree!
Rx

Anonymous said...

What a good idea to photograph the tree through the seasons. I love seeing the seasons change, it's a very handsome tree.

Unknown said...

What a majestic tree - and a teacher in photography - send him over here would you.

Love your idea.

Scarecrow said...

It will be interesting watching this tree change in your photo blog!
What a clever idea.

Anonymous said...

Great idea libby, you will also see the the light (sky) change also with the seasons

Annie said...

Is the idea here to take artistic photos or to show your area to those of us who have not visited there? It means more to me to see it all than to see it shaped and scissored just so.

mrsnesbitt said...

Great phptp Libby!
Like the idea of watching it through the seaons too!
Dx

Petunia's Gardener said...

You're learning to capture what you want to convey to us viewers. Sometimes the pole is part of the scene, and sometimes it's not. It will be fun to see the many outfits and personalities of this tree over the year. Nice job.

Sheila said...

I agree with all of the above. It will be fun to come back and see this tree through the seasons.
The telephone pole gives us a guide as to the size of the tree.

Gill said...

Helloo!!!
I love this. It isn't supposed to be perfect...I however is very close if you ask me. I love that you can see that pole, it looks interesting. Because there is a pole there! So why not????
HAppy New Year!

Libbys Blog said...

Well we will keep the pole then!!!LOL!! I thought it was a good photo it was my hubby who said I should have left the pole out!!!

Naturegirl said...

Yes i agree it is a beautiful tree and yes your husband is right! We are always learning with photoraphy!