Thursday 19 April 2007

Number 106, Scarecrow 16




I'm glad you all enjoy this. The closing date for entries is Friday, so I can't use you lot to win!!lol!! I will get all the answers on Saturday and can see how we did/are doing!!!

Yesterdays: Pearly Queen, they always wore brimmed hats, the Pearly Kings wore peaked caps!

I think the little 'red x' is a blogger problem I have tried to re-load but still get it, I have a feeling that this will be an 'X' for awhile as well, cos of the way it loaded!

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Hmm, this one is tricky ..lace around the shoulders...does that suggest a Queen rather than a King...?
My first thought was Hamlet..?
Can't wait till you get the answers..!

talj said...

Interesting note about the Pearly kings and queens :o) Hope Ruth gets here soon and gives us the answer ;o)

RUTH said...

No pressure Talj!!! lol Sorry was on comp during the night and not been blogging around since. Tricky one this; maybe as she's all in white..The Virgin Queen?

Annie said...

She's a sight for my sore eyes. Very nicely installed up in that tree.

Kat's Life At University said...

Snow Queen hehe